Thursday, September 9, 2010

My friend Cozy Stone called me the other day, saying she was auditioning for “Shark Tank” the TV show. She is the inventor of the Cozy Sports Bra. And her tag line is, “Its not sexy, it's Cozy.” Which is pretty cleaver seeing how she is marketing it as a medical/comfortable sports bra.
Since it is more about her personality they wanted, we quickly made a audition video for her. I use an HD camera to film her, then went in afterward and enhanced the color and did basic edits. Here is a sample of the beginning. I put it next to the original footage, showing the difference in color enhancing it. The one we sent in was just the enhanced version and it was about 5 minutes long.
She had a small budget but wanted something nice and clean looking. So I brought some lights, hooked up a boom mic behind her manikin she had. There was horrible echos and sound from outside, so I made adjustments to the sound to make it seem more insulated. And from the amount of time we put into it, it came out nice and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment