I turned 25 on the 19th of August, and decided to skydive in celebration of a third of my life pasted by. Because when I turn 75, I plan to skydive for the last time. ;)I am still young, but old enough to know life is only memories. Some day I will be 75, looking back at the choices I made, that turned me into who I am and where I am. So time is now to make my life, the one where looking back would only be in appreciation, and not regret.
Even though I am petrified of heights, I am glad I jumped. And right before I jumped, the instructed Joe Kaufman who was strapped to may back extremely tight, whispers into my ear, “What is the difference between a hard-on and a Ferrari?” After a moment of silence he says, “I don't have a Ferrari.” For some reason my mind went blank as we leaped from the plane.
Hey Dan, you did a blog! May I add? I'm afraid of heights, you are very brave and crazy hahah I loved your pics ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Carol
Of course you can add. You would be my first follower XD
ReplyDeleteSo then you're 25 and no marriage prospects...What is with you younger Miller boys! Kudos on the jump...wouldn't be able to muster the desire to do it myself. Nice way to celebrate a quarter century :)
ReplyDeleteWow Dan! What a way to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteTop picture - are you pointing to the sky or silently yelling "STOICISM!"
ReplyDeletejust askin...
oh and forgive me for stumbling across your blog and reading it. I like to read.